Version 0.9.8 / STHS -- 0.9.13 / Client

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Version 0.9.8 / STHS -- 0.9.13 / Client

Post by SimonT »

On this day of 15 of September 2006, the version 0.9.8 of the SimonT Hockey Simulator (STHS) is release. The STHS Client also received en update to version 0.9.13.

This version contains bugs fixed and 3 new features. The complete list is available in the Version History.

I would also like to note that since today, the code is frozen. I'll not add any new features. I'll only fix bug. This is the last step before version 1. And I'll release version only when I stop receiving bug report. ;)

Thank you.

En ce jour du 15 Septembre 2006, la version 0.9.8 du SimonT Hockey Simulator (STHS) est disponible. Le STHS Client a reçu une mise à jour en version 0.9.13.

Cette version contient des réparations d'erreur et 3 nouvelles fonctions. La liste complète est disponible dans l'Historique des Versions(Anglais seulement)

J'aimerais aussi vous dire qu'à partir aujourd'hui, le code est gelé. Je ne vais pas rajouter aucune nouvelle fonctionnalité. Je vais seulement réparer les bugs. C'est la dernière étape d'ici la version 1. Et la version 1, je vais la sortir quand je vais arrêter d'avoir des rapports d'erreur. ;)

Merci.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Merci

Thanks You.
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

so this means the sim will continue to have a schedule maker that is only good for a handful of leagues?
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Absolutely! The answer I gave you on September 5 here is still the same!
-SimonT
MV75
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by MV75 »

I had the same problem with my 14 teams league. But you can adjust thje schedule manually on excel. its takes time but works.
I did the easy choice, I put in two more teams to get 16 and the same number of teams in every division. Then it works great. Maybe for a future version the fix would be great but there is choices now thats works, if you wanna play your league with STHS.
- Rimouski Oceans -
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

MV75 wrote:I had the same problem with my 14 teams league. But you can adjust thje schedule manually on excel. its takes time but works.
I did the easy choice, I put in two more teams to get 16 and the same number of teams in every division. Then it works great. Maybe for a future version the fix would be great but there is choices now thats works, if you wanna play your league with STHS.
I posted my solution but it was deleted....
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

This is NOT the forum to complain!
-SimonT