Finally, a manual. Finalement, un manuel!

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Finally, a manual. Finalement, un manuel!

Post by SimonT »

After several hours of work (Over 25 this week for me), both English and French manual are finally done! It took a lot of work and time to write and to translate but it's finally done, to my great pleasure!

The manual should now be your first source of information for all questions on the STHS.

I would like to thank LCH (especially him!!), Steff, Bret, Makomo and Saku for their help in creating the manual.

If you find any grammar error, unclear information or wrong information in the manual, send me an email and I'll fix it.

Just to tease you, the manual was, for me, the last piece of the puzzle that was missing before version 1. Now, all there is to do is to watch the evolution of the STHS before version 1 is release.

Thank you.

Après plusieurs heures de travail (Plus que 25 heures cette semaine pour moi), les manuels Anglais et Français sont maintenant fini. Ça pris beaucoup de temps et de travail pour l'écrire et le traduire mais c'est finalement fait, à mon plus grand plaisir!

Le manuel devrait maintenant être votre source d'information principale pour toutes tes questions sur le STHS.

Si vous trouvez des erreurs de grammaires, de l'information pas claire ou de l'information erronée, envoyez-moi un email et je vais le réparer.

J'aimerais remercier LCH (Spécialement lui), Steff, Bret, Makomo et Saku pour leur aide à créer le manuel.

Juste pour mettre au parfum, le manuel était, selon moi, la dernière pièce du puzzle qui manquait avant la version 1. Maintenant, il ne reste qu'à regarder l'évolution du STHS d'ici la version 1.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français