News on 1.1 / Nouvelle sur la 1.1

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

News on 1.1 / Nouvelle sur la 1.1

Post by SimonT »

Hi everyone. I just want to give the community with up to date information about the next version of the STHS. Right now, I'm developing 2 version of the simulator, version 1.0.3 and version 1.1. Version 1.0.3 include all bug fixed since version 1.0.2 was release. Version 1.1 introduce a modify version of simulating engine to be even more realistic base on your feedback on the forum. Before releasing version 1.1 to the public, I'll release a version 1.0.9 who will basically be a Release Candidate of the 1.1

Version 1.0.3 should be release end of august, beginning of September. Version 1.0.9 should be release in September and I hope to release version 1.1 end of October, beginning of November.

Searching for Beta-Tester.

For the version 1.1, I'm searching for a few more beta-tester. If you are interest in being a beta-tester with all the privilege it does include, sent me an email with a few information's on you.

Thank you.

Bonjour à tous. J'aimerais donner quelques informations à date à la communauté à propos des prochaines versions du STHS. En ce moment, je développe deux versions du STHS, version 1.0.3 et version 1.1. La version 1.0.3 inclut toutes les réparations d'erreur depuis disponibilité de la 1.0.2. La version 1.1 introduit une version modifiée de l'engin de simulation pour être encore plus réaliste basé sur vos commentaires sur le forum. Avant de rendre disponible la version 1.1 au public, je vais rendre disponible la version 1.0.9 qui sera une 'Release Candidate' de la version 1.1

La version 1.0.3 devrait sortir fin Août, début Septembre. La version 1.0.9 devrait sortir aussi en Septembre et j'espère sortir la version 1.1 vers la fin Octobre, début Novembre.

Recherche de béta-testeur.

Pour la version 1.1, je suis à la recherche de quelques béta-testeurs. Si vous êtes intéressé à devenir béta-testeur avec tout les privilèges que ça inclut, envoyez-moi un email avec quelques informations sur vous.

Merci.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
NHA
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by NHA »

Sounds excellent, thank you for the update.

If we start our seasons in September and the 1.1 comes out in October, will we be able to upgrade in the middle of the season?

Thanks
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

NHA wrote:If we start our seasons in September and the 1.1 comes out in October, will we be able to upgrade in the middle of the season?
Technically yes but I would not do it because the modification in the simulating engine. I always suggest playing a complete season with the same simulating engine. That why I'm continuing to fix bugs in version 1.0.*
-SimonT
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Thank everyone for your respond for beta-testing but I got all the peoples I want. Thank you.

Merci à tout pour vos réponse pour être béta-testeur but I got all the people I want. Merci.
-SimonT
SCHL Commish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by SCHL Commish »

Hey Simon, I was wondering in 1.1 if the entry draft problem will be fixed? We run two seasons per one year, and have only one draft? Just wondering??
Jonathan Smith
The SCHL Commissioner
www.theschl.com
[email protected]
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

No. This is a situtation that I'll not support.
-SimonT
sebasmoss
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by sebasmoss »

Il ne peut pas avoir 2 draft dans la meme année .. si on fait 2saison par ann.e ?
Str_QNHL
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Str_QNHL »

OUI ..tu peut avoir 2 draft si tu fait 2 saisons ..
ce que tu ne peut pas faire c'est 1 draft pour 2 saisons
http://qnhl.net
SimonT

Re: News on 1.1 / Nouvelle sur la 1.1

Post by SimonT »

SimonT wrote:Version 1.0.9 should be release in September and I hope to release version 1.1 end of October, beginning of November.

La version 1.0.9 devrait sortir aussi en Septembre et j'espère sortir la version 1.1 vers la fin Octobre, début Novembre.
Sadly, I'm a bit late on schedule for September but there is good news, I'll be in vacation on the first week of October so I'll have time to catch up!

Malheureusement, je suis un peu en retard sur ma cédule mais il y a des bonnes nouvelle, je serais en vacance la première semaine d'Octobre donc j'aurais du temps pour faire du rattrapage.
-SimonT
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

For people who was curious, I update the manual, features et version history page with information 1.0.9/1.1. :D

Pour les curieux, j'ai mis à jour le manuel, caractéristiques et historique des versions (Anglais seulement) avec de l'information sur les version 1.0.9/1.1. :D
-SimonT