Retro Rating

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Retro Rating

Post by SimonT »

Thank to Bill Vasilof, I got my first retro league file today (74-75) today! I'm hoping that others peoples will share their retro file also so I can share them to the entire STHS Community in the download section!

Grâce à Bill Vasilof, j'ai eu mes premiers fichiers retro (74-75) aujourd'hui! J'espère que d'autres personnes vont partager leurs fichiers rétro pour que je les partage à toutes les communautés du STHS dans la section téléchargement!
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
legendsport
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Retro Rating

Post by legendsport »

Umm.... these ratings are actually mine from my Hockey in the Modern Era league. I had a hard drive crash and gave Bill permission to pull the ratings off the website, but I'm the creator of the ratings themselves. The league's on hiatus pending the release of version 2. If anyone's curious to see how a league using these ratings turned out, they can view the site (the link is below).

- Joe Cronin

http://hitme.simsportleagues.com
Commissioner: The Figment Leagues - Fake Sports, Real Fun!

The Figment Leagues are sports simulations leagues with fictional teams and personnel in a real-world environment. We make our own history and have fun doing it!
ACEBAILEY21
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by ACEBAILEY21 »

i apologize to Joe and everyone else, i was not looking for any credit and dont want any

I even mentioned it to Simon, that no credit was needed

All i did , was re-entry all the names and ratings into a new file, then put eveyone on the team they belong on

Again, i apologize for any misunderstanding and give all the credit to Joe and his hard work

and Simon can take my name off the credit

thanks
Bill
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Hi Joe.

Please send me a email with the credit information that you want include and I'll update my credit file information with your.

Thank you.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français