Version 1.1.5 / STHS -- 1.1.5 / Client

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Version 1.1.5 / STHS -- 1.1.5 / Client

Post by SimonT »

On this day of 6 of May 2009, the version 1.1.5 of the SimonT Hockey Simulator (STHS) is release and the version 1.1.5 of STHS Client is release.

Those release fixed bugs what were report to me since their last release date. The complete list of change since the last version is available in the Version History.

Thank you.

En ce jour du 6 Msi 2009, la version 1.1.5 du SimonT Hockey Simulator (STHS) est disponible et la version 1.1.5 du STHS Client est disponible.

Cette version répare les erreurs qui m'ont été rapportées depuis les dernières publications. La liste complète de modification depuis la dernière version est disponible dans l'Historique des Versions (Anglais seulement).

Merci.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Kelly Gao
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Version 1.1.5 / STHS -- 1.1.5 / Client

Post by Kelly Gao »

SimonT wrote:On this day of 6 of May 2009, the version 1.1.5 of the SimonT Hockey Simulator (STHS) is release and the version 1.1.5 of STHS Client is release.

Those release fixed bugs what were report to me since their last release date. The complete list of change since the last version is available in the Version History.

Thank you.

En ce jour du 6 Msi 2009, la version 1.1.5 du SimonT Hockey Simulator (STHS) est disponible et la version 1.1.5 du STHS Client est disponible.

Cette version répare les erreurs qui m'ont été rapportées depuis les dernières publications. La liste complète de modification depuis la dernière version est disponible dans l'Historique des Versions (Anglais seulement).

Merci.
Can we replace our league (currently using 1.1.4) with 1.1.5 in the middle of the season, or should we wait until the offseason?
Kelly Gao

Post by Kelly Gao »

Fix a very rare issue where the startup goalie was given the win if he has been injured and is team didn’t get goal score against him.
I believe that whichever goalie was in net while his team scored the GWG gets credit for the win; on the other hand, whichever goalie let in the GWG is credited with the loss.
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kramden23 »

Small Modification to Payroll Centrale Output

Is there anyway to NOT display the "Current Funds" column? Our cap and available to spend is not based on this category, and I fear having this displayed will do nothing but confuse the GMs into thinking they have more money to spend than they do, thus causing a lot of confusion and trouble for the commish :cry:

Also a lot of leagues do not have a "cap floor", so the "Over Minimum of X" column would be nice to be able to be removed as well.
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Kelly Gao wrote:Can we replace our league (currently using 1.1.4) with 1.1.5 in the middle of the season, or should we wait until the offseason?
Yes.
Kelly Gao wrote:I believe that whichever goalie was in net while his team scored the GWG gets credit for the win; on the other hand, whichever goalie let in the GWG is credited with the loss.
The problem was when a goalier was injured and is team had no goal score against them.
Kramden23 wrote:Is there anyway to NOT display the "Current Funds" column? Our cap and available to spend is not based on this category, and I fear having this displayed will do nothing but confuse the GMs into thinking they have more money to spend than they do, thus causing a lot of confusion and trouble for the commish :cry:

Also a lot of leagues do not have a "cap floor", so the "Over Minimum of X" column would be nice to be able to be removed as well.
1) I don't understand your request.
2) Post your request in the suggestion forum please.
-SimonT
Kelly Gao

Post by Kelly Gao »

SimonT wrote:
Kelly Gao wrote:Can we replace our league (currently using 1.1.4) with 1.1.5 in the middle of the season, or should we wait until the offseason?
Yes.
So I just have to import the sh1, sh2, and sh3 files?
SimonT wrote:
Kelly Gao wrote:I believe that whichever goalie was in net while his team scored the GWG gets credit for the win; on the other hand, whichever goalie let in the GWG is credited with the loss.
The problem was when a goalier was injured and is team had no goal score against them.
As long as his team has scored the GWG while he was in net, he gets the win.
SimonT wrote:
Kramden23 wrote:Is there anyway to NOT display the "Current Funds" column? Our cap and available to spend is not based on this category, and I fear having this displayed will do nothing but confuse the GMs into thinking they have more money to spend than they do, thus causing a lot of confusion and trouble for the commish :cry:

1) I don't understand your request.
2) Post your request in the suggestion forum please.
You could set the cap floor to $0.
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Kelly Gao wrote:So I just have to import the sh1, sh2, and sh3 files?
Simply extract the simulator over the old simulator execuate file.
Kelly Gao wrote:As long as his team has scored the GWG while he was in net, he gets the win.
I know, the problem was the backup goaler was not getting the win in that case if they were no goal score against them in a game.
-SimonT
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

A very annoying but was discover in 1.1.5. If you use the auto-roster function, the captain and assistant were removed. As today, I rebuild the 1.1.5 and fix the bug. Sorry.

A problème très fatiguant a été découvert dans la 1.1.5. Si vous utilisez la fonction auto-roster, le capitaine et les assistants étaient enlevé. Aujourd'hui, j'ai remis à jour la version 1.1.5 et réparer ce problème. Désolé.
-SimonT