V2 : 0.9.4 / STHS -- 0.9.5 / Client -- 0.9.5 / Utility

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

V2 : 0.9.4 / STHS -- 0.9.5 / Client -- 0.9.5 / Utility

Post by SimonT »

On this day of 27 of January 2010, the version 0.9.4 of the SimonT Hockey Simulator Version 2 (STHS V2) is release, the version 0.9.5 of STHS Client V2 is release and the version 0.9.5 of STHS Utility V2 is release.

Those release fixed bugs what were report to me since their last release date. The complete list of change since the last version is available in the Version History.

These update are higly recommend.

Thank you.

En ce jour du 27 Janvier 2010, la version 0.9.4 du SimonT Hockey Simulator Version 2 (STHS V2) est disponible, la version 0.9.5 du STHS Client V2 est disponible et la version 0.9.5 du STHS Utility V2 est disponible.

Ces versions réparent les erreurs qui m'ont été rapportées depuis les dernières publications. La liste complète de modification depuis la dernière version est disponible dans l'Historique des Versions (Anglais seulement).

Ces mise à jour sont fortement recommandé.

Merci.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
QSHL
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: V2 : 0.9.4 / STHS -- 0.9.5 / Client -- 0.9.5 / Utility

Post by QSHL »

Are we at a stage where you'd recommand using V2 for a real season without any major worries?

I'm currently using it only for my junior league and we'll start our off-season during the Vancouver Olympic games. I was wondering if this was the year we would make the switch (or wait another 4 months).
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: V2 : 0.9.4 / STHS -- 0.9.5 / Client -- 0.9.5 / Utility

Post by SimonT »

Well, it long stable enough but my support on V2 is limited. If you have a major bug, your league could be stop for a couple of days, even weeks. At this level, you can always find important bug like the "No Overtime bug" where the SO win/lost was not add to the team. So I would said, you can use V2 but at your own risk for a couple of month.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français