Never Received Activation Number

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
Kevo18
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Never Received Activation Number

Post by Kevo18 »

How long did it take other people to receive their activation Key? I ordered this product last night around 9:00pm and its 1:00 pm the next day and i have yet to receive any registration info.... considering i already created a league and made teams and everything im a little concerned that all that work will be for nothing if i dont receive a Key soon, so Simon, if your around, I e-mailed you last night and am here again asking for the registration key to your product, thank you, I hope to be eharing from you soon.

Kevo18
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Re: Never Received Activation Number

Post by Icepilot »

Simon should have something sent out soon, It's not uncommon to have to wait anywhere from 24 to 48 hours to get a code. Simon does have a life outside the STHS world. And since yesterday was the weekend who knows what he was up to.

Also how did you create a league as with the demo version you can't save your info.
With the activation code you will have to re-start the sim which will cause you to lose all your work.
Kevo18
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Never Received Activation Number

Post by Kevo18 »

:'-( i have just been working and not closing the program, hoping that i could activate it, then save, but i guess not.... oh well back to the drawing board, i just hope i get my code soon