Blessure???

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
keena
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Blessure???

Post by keena »

http://eshl.info/ESHL1-116.html

Andrei Markov is injured at 15:50 of 2nd period (Cancer)

Je trouve ça étrange un peu, attraper le cancer dans une partie, et que ce dernier ne laisse qu'une blessure de deux semaines...
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: Blessure???

Post by Kitsune »

I seriously believe some of these injuries need to be removed, and maybe added to a seperate pile of "out of game" injuries. Oh also, what the heck is the point of a Upper/Lower Body Injury in a text sim?? Esspecially when it takes out a player for the season!
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

I love those weird injury! ;) They are fun! ;) I think I'll add a few others call "God (SimonT) lighting stike" or "Plane left without me".
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
keena

Post by keena »

Kitsune wrote:I seriously believe some of these injuries need to be removed, and maybe added to a seperate pile of "out of game" injuries. Oh also, what the heck is the point of a Upper/Lower Body Injury in a text sim?? Esspecially when it takes out a player for the season!
Completely agree with that!
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

SimonT wrote:I love those weird injury! ;) They are fun! ;) I think I'll add a few others call "God (SimonT) lighting stike" or "Plane left without me".
Blocking a shot and instantly getting cancer from it doesn't seem too realistic... :?
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

It's still funny. ;) It's probably the one place in the simulator where I can put Easter Egg. ;)
-SimonT
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

Still, some of these injurys are way better suited for out of game injuries - something occur after a game or on a rest day for a team.
Foo
The SuperStar

Post by Foo »

Jason Blake me semble qu'il est atteint du cancer et puis il a raté.. euh 0 game... alors l'argument ne se tient pas en ce qui concerne la durée de la blessure.

Ce qui ne se tient pas c'Est qu'il s'en est rendu compte en deuxième période :) mais bon, pas évident de coder des blessures quand l'équipe ne joue pas.
Vince911

Post by Vince911 »

Foo wrote:Jason Blake me semble qu'il est atteint du cancer et puis il a raté.. euh 0 game... alors l'argument ne se tient pas en ce qui concerne la durée de la blessure.

Ce qui ne se tient pas c'Est qu'il s'en est rendu compte en deuxième période :) mais bon, pas évident de coder des blessures quand l'équipe ne joue pas.
Blake a la leucémie.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

I don't know French but Jason Blake didn't get cancer from blocking a shot
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

Vince911 wrote:
Foo wrote:Jason Blake me semble qu'il est atteint du cancer et puis il a raté.. euh 0 game... alors l'argument ne se tient pas en ce qui concerne la durée de la blessure.

Blake a la leucémie.
BUT, leukemia is a form of cancer ...

And so is Hodgkins (what Lemiux had) ....

Great, now I hope I didnt just give the idea to have every cancer type in there!

And oh, for those of us who strive for realism (and this prolly a large section of your base), its not realistic at all to get cancer in the middle of a game!
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Kitsune wrote:And oh, for those of us who strive for realism (and this prolly a large section of your base), its not realistic at all to get cancer in the middle of a game!
You don't like my little software easter egg? :shock:
-SimonT
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Kitsune wrote:I seriously believe some of these injuries need to be removed, and maybe added to a seperate pile of "out of game" injuries. Oh also, what the heck is the point of a Upper/Lower Body Injury in a text sim?? Esspecially when it takes out a player for the season!
Just like in the NHL you get players being injured and all we are told is it was an upper or lower body injury. That is realistic.

As for the Cancer Injury, Yes Simon looks to have entered some easter eggs into the sim.

And if the GM's thinks the player should not be injured for 2 weeks (As it seems to be a ester egg), just ask the league commish to edit the inury to 0.
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

SimonT wrote:
Kitsune wrote:And oh, for those of us who strive for realism (and this prolly a large section of your base), its not realistic at all to get cancer in the middle of a game!
You don't like my little software easter egg? :shock:
Not when it rears it ugly head into Realism! Like I say, a out of game injury option would prolly suit this better.

And to IcePilot, I get that, but then again that team knows what the injury is. Here, everyone is left to ponder.
Rovy
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Rovy »

Kitsune wrote:
Vince911 wrote:

Blake a la leucémie.
BUT, leukemia is a form of cancer ...

And so is Hodgkins (what Lemiux had) ....

Great, now I hope I didnt just give the idea to have every cancer type in there!

And oh, for those of us who strive for realism (and this prolly a large section of your base), its not realistic at all to get cancer in the middle of a game!
Don't hold your breath on that. He's shown that realism isn't of any importance to him.