Schedule Problem

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
sportsceo
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Schedule Problem

Post by sportsceo »

I messed up and started my preseason without having a regular season schedule done. I can't find anywhere to create schedules now... any tips or did i screw myself and if i did whats my best course of action.. thanks for any help..
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: Schedule Problem

Post by ynohtna »

I'd just use this command, unless you already played some games and really really want to keep your preseason

Reset League Off-Season - reset the league to the off-season mode
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

sportsceo wrote:I messed up and started my preseason without having a regular season schedule done. I can't find anywhere to create schedules now... any tips or did i screw myself and if i did whats my best course of action.. thanks for any help..
You would start the pre-season without having the regular season schedule done. That is normal.
You only get to create the regular season sked only when you finish the pre-season.

But if you want to go back to before the pre-season starts, then yes you would use this command: Reset League Off-Season - reset the league to the off-season mode
sportsceo
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by sportsceo »

Oh so your saying that when I finish the preseason i will get another chance to make a regular season schedule?
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

sportsceo wrote:Oh so your saying that when I finish the preseason i will get another chance to make a regular season schedule?

Yes.