New Commish cannot create rating file...

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
eddie69
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

New Commish cannot create rating file...

Post by eddie69 »

Hi Everyone,

I cannot properly convert a CSV file to a rating file, using the Version 2 of the software. Below are the CSV error codes that i have received.

Line # 2 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 3 of Player CSV file was not imported. Country field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 4 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 5 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 6 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 7 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 8 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 9 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 10 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 11 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 12 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 13 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 14 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 15 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 16 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 17 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 18 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 19 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 20 of Player CSV file was not imported. Unknown field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 21 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 22 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 23 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 24 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 25 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 26 of Player CSV file was not imported. YearBorn field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 27 of Player CSV file was not imported. Position field didn't pass the validation test.
Line # 28 of Player CSV file was not imported. Country field didn't pass the validation test.

If anyone could please assist me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: New Commish cannot create rating file...

Post by SimonT »

I answer your email and I'll move this topic to the correct location.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français