Need help with strategies

This area should be used by GMs from different leagues to share their experiences about things such as line combinations, which skills are good etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les DG de diffèrentes ligues pour partager leur expèrience à propos des combinaisons alignement, quel sont les attributs d'un joueurs les plus utilises etc.
jayck
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Need help with strategies

Post by jayck »

Hey guys
I don't know what else to do now....I have one of the best team in the league and I just can't win games. I have the highest team overall rating and a lot of stars in it. (patrick Kane, nicklas backstrom, ovechkin, brothers schenn, Rinne, etc)
I've found that at almost every game, my team is strating very strong and I outshoot the otherteam. But then got less shot in the 2nd period and almost nothing in the third. Why ?!
I juste kicked out my coach and hired a new one. I had a bad goalie so i traded to take Pekka Rinne. And it's like nothing happened.

We use our own ratings and version 2.

Here's my team :http://www.alphahockey.com/pro_roster.php
And the boxscore of my last game where you can see my line-up: http://www.alphahockey.com/File/2013-Re ... 3-396.html

Help me plz because I'm going to throw my pc out of the window.
HOFHL
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Need help with strategies

Post by HOFHL »

I think your tactic is working, your players are just on a bad string. You have outshot your opponents in most of the games, so its just poor finishing i think. You are 2 points out of of the playoffs with a winning % of around 50 %, so "I can't win games" is not true. Lay back, don't panic, im sure with that tactic you will turn things around. I would bring up Boyd Kane to your 4th line, i like to have 1 guy who drops the glove in the lineup, cause he could push your teams morale and drops the opponents morale.
jayck
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Need help with strategies

Post by jayck »

Well I hpe you're right!
When I said can't win games I meant with regularity lol I don't understand why a team like mines get kickd by a team like the blue jackets!

So if you think my strategies are good enough, I'll try boyd Kane on the 4rth lol
Thanks

If some others have ideas, feel free to comment!