Finance strategy?

This area should be used by GMs from different leagues to share their experiences about things such as line combinations, which skills are good etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les DG de diffèrentes ligues pour partager leur expèrience à propos des combinaisons alignement, quel sont les attributs d'un joueurs les plus utilises etc.
Giftech
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Finance strategy?

Post by Giftech »

There are only 4 teams in my league positioned to make money this year. I know not everyone pays attention to their finances but I was wondering what strategy people have been using to find the most success?

I used to just lower my prices till the building was a sellout every home game...but have recently been trying to find a good mix of Attendance% to income.
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Re: Finance strategy?

Post by Icepilot »

Depending on what your have the season ticket % set at there is a simple way to make $$$.
If your season tickets are set to 40% (For Example) teams just have to set the ticket prices to the max allowed.
Each game will have 40% attendance and teams will make tons of cash.
GM's have done this in my league and they were always making in excess of $2 mill or more per game.

In our off season i will be playing with the settings to see if we come up with some settings where GM can't exploit this and be fair to all the teams.