V1 versus V2

This area should be used by GMs from different leagues to share their experiences about things such as line combinations, which skills are good etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les DG de diffèrentes ligues pour partager leur expèrience à propos des combinaisons alignement, quel sont les attributs d'un joueurs les plus utilises etc.
Stef - Prez AQHS
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

V1 versus V2

Post by Stef - Prez AQHS »

Bonjour Groupe,

J'utilise la V1 du simulateur depuis plusieurs saisons, et ça va quand même assez bien. Je songeais pour la prochaine saison passé à la V2 du simualteur, histoire de me mettre au goût du jour.

J'ai eu d el'info comme quoi la V2 n'étais pas terrible et que je serais mieux de rester avec la V1.

J'aimerais avoir l'opinion des DGs qui ont utilisés les 2 versions. Quelle est la meilleur version, est-ce que ça vaut vraiement la peine de passer à la V2 ?

Merci de vos commentaires!

-----------------------

Hello guys,

I'm using the version 1 of the STHS simulator and everything goes well. But I'm looking forward to go with the version 2, just to be in the flavor of the day :lol: .

Some people told me that the version 2 is just ok, that I should stay with the version 1, and some others told me to go ahead with the version 2.

What is you opinion on that ? For those who has used both, wich is the best and why ?

Thanks!
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: V1 versus V2

Post by Kramden23 »

There are so many features V2 has that V1 doesnt, but ice-time sliders and line strategies should be enough.
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!
36Henry
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by 36Henry »

My advice would be to make the switch. V2 is quite simply superior.
Str_QNHL
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Str_QNHL »

V2 avec engin de simulation 1.5
http://qnhl.net
Stef - Prez AQHS
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Stef - Prez AQHS »

Thanks guys!