New Prospect Grading Site

This area should be used by GMs from different leagues to share their experiences about things such as line combinations, which skills are good etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les DG de diffèrentes ligues pour partager leur expèrience à propos des combinaisons alignement, quel sont les attributs d'un joueurs les plus utilises etc.
thenextwavenhl
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

New Prospect Grading Site

Post by thenextwavenhl »

The Next Wave NHL is a brand new site, which uses the SPPM (Shuck Player Progression Model) analytic system to project and determine a prospects likely NHL career. Rating every current NHL prospect by team, and a top 100 list, it is THE most comprehensive prospect site out there. By following an analytic model, you get results that are more realistically based than

www.thenextwavenhl.com is our site, players are updated constantly, and team grades etc. are updated through the trade deadline.

You can also find us on twitter @thenextwavenhl and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thenextwavenhl

Please view our page now, sign up for the messageboard, and become a part of our interactive community.

*our mobile site is under construction, works much better on a computer*
Thaddeus
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: New Prospect Grading Site

Post by Thaddeus »

So Bryce Shuck took the old Hockey's Future grading system and renamed it after himself? Come on. If you're going to launch your own version of HF and call yourself comprehensive, you need a staff of knowledgeable credentialed writers who write regularly about prospects. It can't be one guy infringing on a better site's model and trying to pass his limited knowledge as fact.

We all miss HF but there are plenty of other REAL prospect sites out there that deserve to be relied upon. Not this. This is a scam. Nice attempt but you are not qualified to be running something like this and expect it to hold any legitimacy.
BRHL Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Post by BRHL Hockey »

Wow, I have a fan apparently.

While we tried to use a scaled outcome that people are familiar with (though with tweaks and actual uniformness to the rankings). There's literally nothing from HF that was utilized for this project, nor is it MY rankings of players. It's an analytical model based project, that incorporates legitimate scouting reports (some public, some not) to help feed the model.

We do not have any professional writer's in our group, hence why we'd love to add people looking to get noticed in that avenue. It's not something I, or the others in this project, have any desire (or ability) to be.

Regardless, it's a free site for people to use, results will bode for themselves. I have no idea who you are, or what axe you have to grind, nor do I particularly care.
Bryce Shuck
[email protected]
The #1 source for STHS ratings since 2006!
BRHL $ League est. 2006 - http://new.brhl.net/
Cash Hockey, Football & Baseball Leagues
STHS, FHM7, OOTP, FanGm Platforms
buckie54
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by buckie54 »

I personally love the site you have made Bryce! Appreciate it all :)

I also sent a guy your way from my league, he was interested in writing articles
Thanks
Brent
OCHL Commish