Coach/Line Up question

This area should be used by GMs from different leagues to share their experiences about things such as line combinations, which skills are good etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les DG de diffèrentes ligues pour partager leur expèrience à propos des combinaisons alignement, quel sont les attributs d'un joueurs les plus utilises etc.
Fouad
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Coach/Line Up question

Post by Fouad »

This is my second season in my league using the STHS client and I thought I was figuring out how exactly it works but alas to no avail. My team is still sucking although I have the talent and defence to do things. In the pre-season I went undefeated and then after starting the season I was doing well and now I am not.

I thought I would ask here for anyone who would like to maybe assist me with the slider settings since I still don't know how it exactly works.

This is my coach

Coach PH90 DF87 OF75 PD75 EX93 LD74 PO54

Also, I have a very good lineup and for some odd reason I can score but also I am letting in a lot of goals.

If someone can look at my team and tell me where I might be going wrong with my lines or anything that you might notice.

Here is the URL for the roster http://www3.telus.net/ehl/EHL10-TeamRoster.html

My team is the Anaheim Ducks.

Thanks in advance.

Fouad
Rookie Chargers
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Coach/Line Up question

Post by Rookie Chargers »

That is a 20 team league. To me that says some other teams are loaded if those are the players you have to sim with. Your team can't win many games.