What You Look For

This area should be used by GMs from different leagues to share their experiences about things such as line combinations, which skills are good etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les DG de diffèrentes ligues pour partager leur expèrience à propos des combinaisons alignement, quel sont les attributs d'un joueurs les plus utilises etc.
Hockey_Guy78
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

What You Look For

Post by Hockey_Guy78 »

Hey guys we are currently in the off season in our sim leauge and i have a quick question i hope someone can answer. What skills do you look for when you sign a player?

EG Forward
Defence

Goalie

All i want to know is what rating do you look for in a goalie, forward, defence : RT etc etc.....this is something im having trouble with.

Appreciate the help
QSHL
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: What You Look For

Post by QSHL »

Well, it depends on what you need...

If you already have 3-4 offensive d-men, I'd be looking for a shutdown defenseman. I'd be then looking at DF, PA, CK and his DU.

Please be clearer in your request!
Hockey_Guy78
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: What You Look For

Post by Hockey_Guy78 »

Thanks for the reply i'll try to ask my question more clearer.

Well the defensive question helped thankyou! what to look for in defence at their ratings.

Im in the need of a goalie aswell. So what ratings would you look at when your selecting a goaltender?

Basically i just wanted to know what ratings you look for in a forward, defence (which you allready stated) and Goalies.

Thanks and hopefully this explains it better my apologies for the confusion earlier.