Player Attributes.....

This area should be used by GMs from different leagues to share their experiences about things such as line combinations, which skills are good etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les DG de diffèrentes ligues pour partager leur expèrience à propos des combinaisons alignement, quel sont les attributs d'un joueurs les plus utilises etc.
Flyersfan
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Player Attributes.....

Post by Flyersfan »

I am in a NHL based league that allows for attribute boosts through GM activity points.
My question is what KEY ATTRIBUTES can help boost a players overall rating. I know they are different for a goalie, forward and defenseman so any suggestions for all three would greatly be appreciated.
[email protected]
Frogren
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Player Attributes.....

Post by Frogren »

PH,SC,PA,DF tend to put OV up higher. those are normal by 2.. other stats are by one.. from my understanding. LD,EX i'm not sure. what they do other than help during close games, OT and playoffs.
So for goalies main goalie stats are what counts RB, SC and so on.
LEAGUES
SHFL - Pheonix Coyotes
HOFHL - LA Kings
Palmer's Retro - Toronto Maple Leafs
ILSH - Omsk Winterhawks
Kramden23
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kramden23 »

Frogren wrote:LD,EX i'm not sure what they do other than help during close games, OT and playoffs.
Really? How did you come to this conclusion? Is this just an assumption or did you actually read it in the manual or on the board somehwere?
Less than 1% of americans can speak french
More than 70% of canadians can speak english

Want more answers, why limit yourself? Post in english!
QSHL
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by QSHL »

LD and EX influence the morale.

Morale influences how well players do.

And the morale fluctuates during the season, but drastically moves more in the playoffs. A win in the playoffs has more positive influence on the morale than a regular season win.

So yeah, we could say that LD and EX have more influence in the playoffs because of that.

This information, we know it from stuff Simon told us on the forums.