Retro league

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
bigdaddycat
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Retro league

Post by bigdaddycat »

Hi, I used to play STHS a lot but have been away from it for the past few years. I would really like to join a Retro league (the earlier the better).

I prefer the Winnipeg Jets but I am willing to take on any team as long as it is a Retro league.

Thank you.
RHLPresident
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Retro league

Post by RHLPresident »

Hi bigdaddycat,

I don't know if you are still looking for a retro league and if you speak french but the RHL might be for you; http://www.retrohockeyleague.com/joomla/

We are currently in the 1995-1996 pre-season and although the Winnipeg Jets are not available, we have 2 current openings;

- Tampa Bay Lightning with some young players like Craig Rivet, Steve Konowalchuk, Pavol Demitra and Manny Fernandez but also some amazing vets like Peter Statsny, Igor Larionov, Kent Nilsson, Ron Hextall, etc ...

Toronto Maple Leafs also has some good young players like Alexei Yashin, Martin Straka, Glen Murray, Alexei Zhitnik and vets like Brian Bellows, Esa Tikkanen, Wendel Clark and Kirk McLean ...

Let me know if you are interested and if you speak french
bigdaddycat

Post by bigdaddycat »

I would definitely be interested but I don't speak any French. Sorry!
bigdaddycat

Post by bigdaddycat »

Still looking.
slomo76

Post by slomo76 »

Www.vintage-hl.net

One of CGY or OTT will be available this offseason. We're currently simming game 2 of the finals
bigdaddycat

Post by bigdaddycat »

slomo76 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:53 am Www.vintage-hl.net

One of CGY or OTT will be available this offseason. We're currently simming game 2 of the finals
That is great! I will take Calgary if possible. Thank you very much
Othc_Hubie

Post by Othc_Hubie »

http://oldtimehockeyleague.net/<-- This league is using a old & unsupported website with full of security issues!

League is looking for someone to expand the league. Jets could be done. Let me know what you think....
Commish of the league and myself also play the VHL as we love retro leagues as well