FreeAgentRealDate in db

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Savard
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

FreeAgentRealDate in db

Post by Savard »

Hi everyone! Just wondering about the db value for LeagueOutputOption.FreeAgentRealDate. I assume that is supposed to mirror the value entered in League Options - League #3 next to "Use date instead of Now for age calculation", correct? For me it doesn't. In the sim it is set to Dec. 31st 2019, the db has a value of May 30th 2019.

I am not sure if I we changed the value after the season started, so that may be the issue.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: FreeAgentRealDate in db

Post by SimonT »

Hi. You are incorrect, the LeagueOutputOption.FreeAgentRealDate mirroir the "Use date instead of Now for age calculation" from the Output Option, General #2, "Free Agents section value. The value you are looking doesn't exist in the database because the value is calculated and provide to you already in the database, the regular field is the STHS is AgeDate and the calculated value is Age.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Savard
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by Savard »

Thanks!
Owen
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Owen »

You can review if you changed your 'Free Agent Age as of Date' in the Transactions CSV output.