depth chart error

Everything about the STHS Web Portal - Open Source Version / Tout ce qui touché le STHS WebPortal – Open Source
CBSHL
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

depth chart error

Post by CBSHL » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:24 am

Hi, it seems like there is an error with our depth chart. Some players are shown on the portal's depth chart but they were released from their team and they no longer are in the team.csv file (neither do I see it in the STHS)

our league's URL is http://www.ashlhockey.com

The problem can be seen if you look at the Dallas Stars. For example Andrew Poturalski is still shown to be in the team but was released a while ago. I dont know if it may be related but we added a few players to the team to fix incorrect roster so we could simulate. Then when the GM fixed the problems we released the players. Could it be related? How do I fix this?

Thank you!

Mathieu

CBSHL
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: depth chart error

Post by CBSHL » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:27 am

In addition I can see them on the portal page Outdated Players
http://www.ashlhockey.com/players-report.php

Do I need to remove them?

SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:01 am

Move to the correction location because this is WebPortal issue, not a STHS issue.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français

Owen
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Owen » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:37 pm

CBSHL wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:24 am
Hi, it seems like there is an error with our depth chart. Some players are shown on the portal's depth chart but they were released from their team and they no longer are in the team.csv file (neither do I see it in the STHS)

our league's URL is http://www.ashlhockey.com

The problem can be seen if you look at the Dallas Stars. For example Andrew Poturalski is still shown to be in the team but was released a while ago. I dont know if it may be related but we added a few players to the team to fix incorrect roster so we could simulate. Then when the GM fixed the problems we released the players. Could it be related? How do I fix this?
That sort of sounds like there was a misloading of players at some point, so there might be duplicate players in your database. When you release a player on the simulator, the output changes the team value to 0 and they should no longer appear on the active team info.
Elite Hockey Experience

We're not just any league. We're the competitive league that you've waited years to find!
Now available en Français & auf Deutsch!
www.elitehockeysim.com

shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:49 pm

I had a similar issue. I had to go into Cpanel and remove the player manually from the Players Table.
Trying to install Web Portal (V2)..... not having any luck.