Recommended Quality of Life Updates

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
hscommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Recommended Quality of Life Updates

Post by hscommish »

Hi Simon,

Would it be possible to create one place to easily edit the ticket prices/arena capacity/cash available for every team? It's awesome that all of these things are controllable and customizable, but needing to click on every team and go into their individual team page to adjust their settings is impractical. We would love to be able to adjust arena capacity and ticket prices to reward teams for winning but the current set-up makes it very tedious. Same with giving lump-sum payments to teams mid-season. It's possible, but unnecessarily difficult.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Recommended Quality of Life Updates

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Did you check the Manual Command. They are a couple of them that could please you. For example

Reset Team Default Arena Capacity - Reset all team arena capacity to the league default.
Reset Team Default Ticket Price - Reset all team ticket price to the league default.
Reset Team Season Ticket Percentage - Reset all team season ticket percentage to the league default.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
hscommish

Post by hscommish »

Yes, that's not really what I'm talking about. I want to be able to change them to different levels, not uniform across the league.
RSGN

Post by RSGN »

In my league I let the DGs put in their own ticket prices for their arena and they do it with the Client STHS. Hopefully that suggestion will help.