Career Stat Integration

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
BeardCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Career Stat Integration

Post by BeardCommish »

We just completed Year 1, and I have my STCareer file. However, we run a 'basic' operation and I am by no means a coder in any right.

How would we best implement the integration of career stats? Is there a way to output them along with the regular output pages?

Any help here is appreciated - again, I am not a coder and our website (see below) relies on the old-style Output pages with a self-designed front website.

www.BeardHockey.com

Output page access: https://beardhockey.live/index.html
Goldi48
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Career Stat Integration

Post by Goldi48 »

Firstly, when I look at your ''Output page access'', I really don't think you have an actual version of simulator.

To get a Career Stats, you have to upload STHSCareerStat.db to your website. You got the file when you upload .STCareer in client and click Output.

When you make an regular output in client, you got CareerStatPlayersStat.php, CareerStatIndividualLeaders.php, CareerStatGoaliesStat.php, CareerStatTeamsStat.php in your Output folder. Just upload it.
BeardCommish

Post by BeardCommish »

We don't use PHP pages - it's straight HTML. I take it that means we cannot do this?

I have the .STCareer file from our first regular season and playoffs. But it keeps saying I need some file I should have got when I originally downloaded the STHS Simulator (no clue where that is). I cannot upload PHP pages that will read on my site - will it?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

If you use straight HTML, you can't have Career Stat. It's required PHP page from the Version 3 Dynamic Website.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
BeardCommish

Post by BeardCommish »

Thanks Simon!