CupWinnerHistory and PreviousYearStanding empty

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
Blackhawk
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

CupWinnerHistory and PreviousYearStanding empty

Post by Blackhawk »

Hi

Since i started a new season (our 8th) i use the newest version of the simulator... i set the theme # to every team and imported all the careerstats...

because of some reason, the Cup Winner History and the Previous Year Standing is empty. Also the date in the schedule is not set correcty (01/14/2014)

Is it because its preseason or for some other reason... how can i fix that?

http://www.slnf.ch/FileWebClient/index.php

Thanks for your help.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: CupWinnerHistory and PreviousYearStanding empty

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Since version 3.2.5, the CareerStat has change to be improved
Career stats management has been completely reimagined again. Instead of saving very limited scope of data, the STHS save 80% of the data of the league file into the CareerStat file. The data not saved in the CareerStat file is Players Stats VS, Transaction History, Team Transaction History and Records. The new data saved in the CareerStat file are Coaches, Prospects, Draft Pick, Schedule, League Options including Standing, Referees, more data for Teams, Players and Goalies. This allow to have even more data CareerStat SQLite database and make the dynamic website of version 3 of the STHS to be even more interesting. The most interesting part of in the standing and playoff tree for all your previous season. Because of this change, you need to rebuild your CareerStat file if you had one create before version 3.2.5. But instead of loading XML files which are missing data anyway and are complex to work with, the STHS literally use previous league STH file or STC file to get the data history to rebuild the STCareer file! Simply open the STHS, go in the Career Stat section, click on ‘Career Stat Transfers Stats from Select File’ for every STH or STC file that you have of your end of season and end of playoff, save the new STCareer file and output the career stat database.
Source : http://sths.simont.info/VersionHistoryV3_En.php

In your case, your careerStat was not update to this new version and it's required for the CupWinnerHistory and PreviousYearStanding data to be avalailable.

For your scheduled, check the option "Use Date Instead of Day" inside the General #2 tab.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Blackhawk
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by Blackhawk »

thank you for your answer - should i make a new careeStat with the STH or STC file? would that work?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

It doesn't matter. Both have all the information you need.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français