Schedules

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
CMHLCommissioner
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Schedules

Post by CMHLCommissioner »

I may have a problem, am hoping there is a solution without having to re-sim games. Have been simming on SHTS for well over a decade and not sure how I missed this.

When I created my schedule the Trade Deadline ended up on the schedule a couple of weeks earlier than I intended. I simmed the day the deadline on the schedule hit, but did not realize it until I tried to post a trade two days later.

Is there a way to alter the Trade Deadline on the schedule now so that I do not have to re-sim 2 days worth of games? That would be brutal in the midst of playoff races :(

Help please?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Schedules

Post by SimonT »

Simply change the option in the STHS to put the trade deadline later, no?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
CMHLCommissioner

SimonT wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:52 am Simply change the option in the STHS to put the trade deadline later, no?
That is what I am not able to find, Simon. I seem to remember having to do this once before, but with the Trade Deadline already passed in the sim, I have not been able to find how to move it to another date.

If you can explain where it is, or what has to be done, that would be an immense help :)
CMHLCommissioner

Actually, not to worry. Found the fix and all is good!

RockNPucks
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by RockNPucks »

I just dont set a trade deadline in the sim (100%) and just set it out a week after the NHL trade deadline in our own calendar.