2021-22 NHL Schedule Available!

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
BeardCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

2021-22 NHL Schedule Available!

Post by BeardCommish »

Hey guys - I got a little impatient waiting for someone else to create the 2021-22 NHL schedule for STHS purposes. So I took the time to do it myself. :)

I've created a detailed Excel doc that you can edit, change up, and render based on your league's needs. Instead of just offering the standard CSV, I've converted the NHL scheduled dates into numbers so you can create your own "Days" based on however long you want to make your season.

Obviously, with the Olympic break, holiday breaks, and things like that, having a doc you can edit with ease is a bit better with the formulas included than trying to convert and change things on your own.

I've also included detailed instructions (in English and in French) to walk you through how to do this simply and effectively. :)

Because this took some effort, I'm asking for $20 USD for the document. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM here on the forums.

Thanks!

---

Hé les gars, j'étais un peu impatient d'attendre que quelqu'un d'autre crée le calendrier 2021-22 de la LNH à des fins STHS. J'ai donc pris le temps de le faire moi-même. :)

J'ai créé un document Excel détaillé que vous pouvez éditer, modifier et rendre en fonction des besoins de votre ligue. Au lieu d'offrir simplement le CSV standard, j'ai converti les dates prévues de la LNH en nombres afin que vous puissiez créer vos propres « jours » en fonction de la durée de votre saison.

De toute évidence, avec la pause olympique, les vacances et des choses comme ça, avoir un document que vous pouvez éditer facilement est un peu mieux avec les formules incluses que d'essayer de convertir et de changer les choses par vous-même.

J'ai également inclus des instructions détaillées (en anglais et en français) pour vous expliquer comment le faire de manière simple et efficace. :)

Parce que cela a demandé un certain effort, je demande 20 USD pour le document. Si vous êtes intéressé, envoyez-moi un MP ici sur les forums.

Merci!
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: 2021-22 NHL Schedule Available!

Post by SimonT »

Sorry but I made a free version available in the Rating2021 download section.

I even made a post with the PowerShell code to create the CSV in 30 secondes here : http://sths.simont.info/Forum/viewtopic ... 718#p62718
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
BeardCommish

Post by BeardCommish »

All good - my excel sheet is editable, meaning it's more adaptable for those not into the whole coding thing. :P

I did check out the NHL schedule in your downloads though...seems to have games starting with Montreal vs Toronto and Minnesota vs St. Louis. IRL, it's Pittsburgh vs Tampa and Seattle vs Vegas kicking off the season.
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

It's a download from the NHL website, unedit. It couldn't says why it's different.
-SimonT
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

I figure out why it's different. It contain the pre-season information. I fix it and you can check it out in the Rating2021 section.
-SimonT
RockNPucks

Post by RockNPucks »

Fixes to STHS-issued 2021-2022 schedual (available in the download section):

Step One:
Add 1 Day to: Game 1163 and Game 1195

Step Two:
Add 25 Days to: Day 111 to Day 176 (Olympic Brake)
Add 4 Days to: Day 73 to Day 110 (Christmas Hollidays)
Add 1 Day to: Day 45 to Day 72 (One Day Off)
RockNPucks

Post by RockNPucks »

RockNPucks wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:33 pm Step One:
Add 1 Day to: Game 1163 and Game 1195
It's best to leave the erronous games there cuz there seems to be a few mistakes with the Oilers, Predators, Blackhawks, Coyotes and Sharks schedual... exactly where the first error happened I'm not sure, but as I tried fixing it, it just kept adding more error ''Team X plays twice on Day X'', like 10x, so just leave it there and be it...
RockNPucks

Post by RockNPucks »

Errors start on April 11th, with Game 1163. If you follow the calendar from the NHL while ''editing PRO calendar'', you can send games down and adjust game day number as you bring 'em down. Calendar ends on April 29th, so if takes about 10min to edit the end of the pro schedual.

NHL Calendar from April 11th to April 29th: https://www.nhl.com/schedule/2022-04-11/ET
note: Jets @ Canadiens is Game 1162, Day 183 (after corrections)
start editing from Game 1163 and beyond.

Total: 201 days