Copy All Roster/Lines

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Savard
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Copy All Roster/Lines

Post by Savard »

Hey there! Just wondering: the "copy all rosters/lines" function copies the current roster/lines to games 2-10. what happens after a game is played and game 11 turns into game 10? I could swear that in the past it would "inherit" the roster/lines from game 9 (the old game 10), so in theory if you set your roster/lines once and copy them, they would be used in all future games (unless injuries and suspensions happen of course). But it seems like those rosters/lines are now *not* inherited from game 9, but instead the roster/liens is empty?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Copy All Roster/Lines

Post by SimonT »

When the lines are moved from 10 to 9, the game 10 become empty. It's the way the code is build today. I don't recall a time where day 0 was empty but it could has been the case long time ago.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Savard
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by Savard »

OK thanks! Follow up question: a GM in my league says he has a legal roster for Day 1, does the "Copy all rosters", then sets his lines and when he wants to do the "Copy all lines" gets an error "Cannot copy lines because roster for day 2 is incorrect". How is this possible? Does the sim/client anticipate a player returning from injury and thus blocking a roster spot or something?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Savard wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:45 am Does the sim/client anticipate a player returning from injury and thus blocking a roster spot or something?
Yes it does! :)
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français