Question output vers 3.3.3

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
august
The Crazy / Le Fou

Question output vers 3.3.3

Post by august »

Bonjour,
je ne suis pas sur de comprendre la différence entre les différente option? Est-ce qu'on peut avoir plus de détails?

Output Game XML Data - check this option if you want to have the boxscores in XML format
Output Games JSON Data - check this option if you want to have the boxscores in JSON compress (GZIB) format
Output Games HTML to SQLite Database - check this option if you want to have the boxscores in HTML compress (GZIB) format in an SQLite Database. Only apply if you also have the 'Use Version 3 Box Score for Games' option enable.
Output Games JSON to SQLite Database - check this option if you want to have the boxscores in JSON compress (GZIB) format in an SQLite Database. Only apply if you also have the 'Use Version 3 Box Score for Games' option enable. Currently only used by the WebAPI.
Do not Output Boxscore Unique Webpage - check this option if you do not want to have the boxscores in PHP/HTML format to be output. You are using one of previous 4 options to create boxscores.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Question output vers 3.3.3

Post by SimonT »

Actuellement, il est impossible de modifier le BoxScore du STHS. Quelque personne le vont avec les Game XML à travers l'option "Output Game XML Data". Maintenant, l'option "Output Games JSON Data" le permet aussi dans la format JSON.

Mais dans les 2 cas, cela créé beaucoup de fichier et ils sont généralement perdu après 1 saison. L'option du Games HTML or JSON to SQLite va permettre de garder les Boxscores pour des années durant et permettre de revoir des match qui sont vieux de 3-4 saisons du site web dynamique. D'ailleurs, l'option "Output Games HTML to SQLite Database" va le permettre dès la prochaine version du STHS.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Par exemple, ma ligne de démo, on est rendu à l'année 3 mais j'ai mes boxscore de l'année #1 ici :
https://demo.sths.ca/Schedule.php?Year=1
https://demo.sths.ca/Boxscore.php?Game=12&Year=1
-SimonT
Showtime Hockey
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Post by Showtime Hockey »

Très belle ajout Simon. Je vais regardé cela dans les prochains jours, c’est quelques choses que j’attendais depuis longtemps.

Merci 🙏
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by ynohtna »

I won't be updating to the latest sim version until my playoffs are over, but for my next season the output files will be different?

I've been keeping the legacy page outputs each year as my history. I never took the time to understand career stats or other stats database.

Should I be changing how I save old seasons going foward?
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Hi ynohtna

With the career stat database and this "Output Games HTML to SQLite Database" feature, you'll no longer have to keep your old season webpages your website. Very soon, you'll not have to upload anything else on your webserver other than SQLite Database files unless you change STHS version.
-SimonT
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by ynohtna »

interesting, thanks.
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

In everyone, I'm to the point where I have completely disconnected the website PHP file from SQLite Database. :)

The legacy HTML webpage can now be save into a SQLite Database.
The STHS Setting are now saved into a SQLite database.
Heck, even the all Star Game is can now be saved into a SQLite Database!
-SimonT