3.3.4 - Burried contract portion

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 2 or version 3. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 2 ou version 3.
JimToupet
STHS Dynamic Website Contributor

3.3.4 - Burried contract portion

Post by JimToupet »

I try to use the Burried contract portion in STHS which is called "1 Way Contract salary Cap is the player Salary Cap Hit Less this Value" but when I make my test it's not seems to works properly.

Steps used to put in place :
- Check the 1 Way Contract salary Cap is the player Salary Cap Hit Less this Value checkbox and put 920000 as value
- Go on Toronto team, take Jon Merrill who's in farm and check the Pro Salary in Farm / 1 Way Contract checkbox.
- Looks at the Toronto Finance Window and the Estimated Season Salary Cap get up by the full Merrill's cap hit (950000) instead of the the difference between is cap hit and the burried value. The Estimated Cap Hit should have inscrease of 30000.

I've try in Offseason and by starting the season and I got the same behavior.

Some screenshot attached
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Burried contract portion

Post by SimonT »

Hi Jim.

It took me a while to understand the issue is coming from the League Option windows where the STHS will show the option activate while it’s not true! If you want to fix the issue in 3.3.4, you must go in the Output option and uncheck the option “Do not required Login to access Web Client and Upload Lines Function”, then in the league option, check the “1 Way Contract salary Cap is the player Salary Cap Hit Less this Value”. Then it’ll work.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
JimToupet
STHS Dynamic Website Contributor

Re: 3.3.4 - Burried contract portion

Post by JimToupet »

No chance at all that I can find this lol.