Turn Off Finances in a Cap League

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Eric Wolf
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Turn Off Finances in a Cap League

Post by Eric Wolf »

Our league uses a salary cap, however we do not have a financial system in place so things like revenue, ticket prices, etc are not needed, but in order to keep a salary cap system in place, the finances have to be turned on. From my understanding anyway.

Is there a way to shut off the finances but keep the salary cap in place? I have teams constantly going in the red and going bankrupt where I have to manually add money to that teams bankroll just to stop the error messages. I just hope there's a way to turn this element off.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Turn Off Finances in a Cap League

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Sadly no, finance must be activated to have salary cap.

Best suggestion I can give you, use the manual command "Add or Remove Money to all Teams" to add money for all your team. And give a lot, like 500 millions. :)
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
CMHLCommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Turn Off Finances in a Cap League

Post by CMHLCommish »

Our league has a salary cap in place with finances deactivated. I deactivated them for the exact reason you mentioned Eric, we don't use that aspect of the game and were constantly getting errors. It has never been an issue for us - our salary cap is set to the first option "Simple Calculation Base on Year 1 Salary: Fixed Value".