CCHL seeking new GM

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
mattyoung7115
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

CCHL seeking new GM

Post by mattyoung7115 »

Hi everyone,

The CCHL is seeking one general manager as we had a GM resign yesterday after two years in the league.

We only have about 8 games left in our regular season so it's a great time to get in, see how things operate and be involved for the off-season. This team will also be in the draft lottery which means it will pick in the top 8 picks in the league for the 2023 draft and has some of the top odds to get some kid named Connor Bedard.

Most of our members have been around 10+ years and we have many original members of the league as well. It truly is a great community of hockey people and we're excited about adding another member to the group that can add stability to the franchise.

Give us a try - I think with our consistent game schedule, and fun off-season it's great fun for everyone. If you've played a long time, give us a shot because I'll put our league up against anything out there and if you're new to sim fantasy hockey, you'll land in a great spot to start.

Let's talk and discuss how much fun you can have with hockey!

Matt
CCHL Commissioner
[email protected]
www.the-cchl.com
mattyoung7115

Re: CCHL seeking new GM

Post by mattyoung7115 »

I've had a few replies in the messages but it's not allowing me to reply via direct message (it keeps logging me out). If you have messaged me, please email me at the [email protected] or [email protected] so we can discuss.
mattyoung7115

Re: CCHL seeking new GM

Post by mattyoung7115 »

Still in search of two GMs. Our offseason festivities are about a week away from starting so no better time to join now and start building the team for the offseason via trades, free agency and the draft.