HTML (Help needed)

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
buckie54
The Crazy / Le Fou

HTML (Help needed)

Post by buckie54 »

Hey, Does anyone know how i can take the HTML files that the simulator outputs, and put them onto a forum for all GM's to see?

Since its on my C drive, how do i make it so its a file that anyone can view.
Thanks
Brent
OCHL Commish
Str_QNHL
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: HTML (Help needed)

Post by Str_QNHL »

- you need to get some web hosting ( http://ca.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting.aspx ) this is just one example
you can find many more
- you need to get a domain name ( godaddy can also help you out with that but you can find the same thing elsewhere)
- you need to create a webpage with links to all the sths html pages ( or you can just use the sths file index.html )
- you need to upload all the html files to the web hosting for them to be public for all GM's to see.

all this needs to be done before you even start to think of creating a new league
http://qnhl.net
buckie54
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by buckie54 »

Ive got a portal but its down right now, so i just wanted to know if there was somehow i can make the unassigned html file visible on a forum for the GM's
Thanks
Brent
OCHL Commish
Steelhawk
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by Steelhawk »

buckie54 wrote:Ive got a portal but its down right now, so i just wanted to know if there was somehow i can make the unassigned html file visible on a forum for the GM's
Upload them to your server account and post links to where the files are located

Send me a PM I can help you out if needed