Waiver claims

Your suggestions are always welcome. / Vos suggestions sont toujours bienvenues.
ESHL.ca
The Passion One / Le Passionné

Waiver claims

Post by ESHL.ca »

Hey,

Serais-ce possible de pouvoir réclamer un waiver via le site web? C'est un lourd processus pour les DG actuellement qui n'ont pas besoin de faire leur trio de devoir passer par le STHS pour réclamer, peut-être réussir, un joueur au waivers.

Merci
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Waiver claims

Post by SimonT »

C'est dans le pipeline du développeur qui fait le WebClient mais il manque de temps actuellement.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

.. maybe create the hook in the simulator to enable a download from the db, however leave the actual web portion upto a community member. The hook could belong in a separate tab that is enabled through the utility tab with some kind of explicit warning. As it would be nice to have other features be able to auto update (ie fantasy / expansion / entry drafts, contract offers etc) from the db too.
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

Hi Kitsune.

I'm not kind sure to understand what you means. Can you explain?
-SimonT
JimToupet
STHS Dynamic Website Contributor

Post by JimToupet »

Kitsune wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:39 am .. maybe create the hook in the simulator to enable a download from the db, however leave the actual web portion upto a community member. The hook could belong in a separate tab that is enabled through the utility tab with some kind of explicit warning. As it would be nice to have other features be able to auto update (ie fantasy / expansion / entry drafts, contract offers etc) from the db too.
I think he say that it will be great to be able to "import" other information like it is for the lines. Many league have many ways of dealing draft, free agents (RFA can differ of UFA), waivers, etc..

This kind of feature will be a major step forward for the STHS.

I'll speak for my self but in 20 years I've develop many tools that respond to my league needs. GMs still love those tools but each time I have to put back data in the STHS, leading to errors, it's time consumming or the STHS did not respond to league differents needs.
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

If you open-source those tools, I'll glad to work a way to import them in the STHS.
-SimonT
JimToupet
STHS Dynamic Website Contributor

Post by JimToupet »

Yes, I can open-source some tools but I don't think it will help much as it's very league specific.

I will be glad to open-source any PHP Api, class, page or anything that will provide all necessary code to interact with the SQLite database or any way that you would like to use to.
SimonT

Post by SimonT »

JimToupet wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:42 pm Yes, I can open-source some tools but I don't think it will help much as it's very league specific.

I will be glad to open-source any PHP Api, class, page or anything that will provide all necessary code to interact with the SQLite database or any way that you would like to use to.
When you do, show me your GitHub repo and I'll check what I can do with to improve it and change the STHS so it can process the data.
-SimonT