Graphics pour Vegas

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
psycosis
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Graphics pour Vegas

Post by psycosis »

Est-ce que quelqu'un a les graphiques pour Vegas? Je suis inutile avec Photoshop...

Anyone have the graphics for the Vegas Golden Knights? I am completely useless when it comes to photoshop...
BeardCommish

Re: Graphics pour Vegas

Post by BeardCommish »

What are you looking for specifically? Don't mind assisting you here. :)

Que recherchez-vous spécifiquement? Cela ne vous dérange pas de vous aider ici. :)
psycosis

Post by psycosis »

I would need the graphics for the headers, the logos for the website and the tiny logo to use in the navigation bar at the top of my website. I still use the old simhl website...
BeardCommish

Post by BeardCommish »

psycosis wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:46 pm I would need the graphics for the headers, the logos for the website and the tiny logo to use in the navigation bar at the top of my website. I still use the old simhl website...
Do me a favor - email me exactly what you need (dimensions, which teams, etc.) please - [email protected].

:)