Looking For A Co-commissioner or Web Designer (will pay)

If you need help building your website, this is the place to hang out. If you're an HTML, PHP, Perl or web database geek, check it out. / Si vous avez besoin d'aide pour construire votre site web, c'est le forum à regarder! Si vous êtes un expert en HTML, PHP, Perl ou en base de données, c'est le forum pour vous!
WesM9310
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Looking For A Co-commissioner or Web Designer (will pay)

Post by WesM9310 »

So I am going to be starting a new sim league, results based, 2 seasons for every NHL season.......
I love sim hockey, fantasy hockey, well the great sport of hockey. I have been thinking about doing this for like 5 years now and as I am getting older, these days I seem to have more then enough time to do this with the attention that I feel it deserves.
Anyway I would either need a co-commish to work the website stuff for a season or 2 while I learn it all, and slowly take over, with that person still holding the role, helping and such......or I would need a web Designer (will pay of course) to put the site together....in which the co-commish job would still be needed but minus the initial build.
I would like the layout of the website to look like the following

http://sthl.gphl.ca/

If interested please either PM or email me
[email protected]
WesM9310
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Looking For A Co-commissioner or Web Designer (will pay)

Post by WesM9310 »

All cost's for this Co-LM would be covered by me. I am dedicated and passionate, this is something I plan to have running for many years.
Rules would be discussed, and I would type them out.
My knowledge for the website stuff is limited, which is where I need the help in the early going. I have made 2 basic websites, but that's about it.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Are you willing to pay a web designer for the dynamic website or a custom website?
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
senshockey
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by senshockey »

I have just recently completed a brand new custom portal which has entered its public testing phase. Send me a DM if you’re interested in participating.