3.2.6 - Manual Playoff - Endless Rounds

This section contains all the bug reports that have been solved in version 2 or version 3. / Cette section contient tous les rapports d'erreur qui ont été résolu dans la version 2 ou version 3.
ImSteveK
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

3.2.6 - Manual Playoff - Endless Rounds

Post by ImSteveK »

Hi Simon - ran into an interesting bug, I think I know how I created it. During manual playoff setup for my final round, I moved the Pro playoff teams to the left most "Teams Order" column, and the Farm playoff teams to the right most "Teams Order" column. When I went to simulate, the Farm Game did not show up in the simulate screen. I went through and simulated the pro games, but could not sim the farm matchup. It continued in a lopp when I tried to simulate further, saying Round 5, Round 6, etc.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: 3.2.6 Manual Playoff - Endless Rounds

Post by SimonT »

Can you send me your league file by email so I can check it out? Your league file should be 1 day before the final round simulation.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: 3.2.6 - Manual Playoff - Endless Rounds

Post by SimonT »

Hi. It's an issue with my protection logic. If you only have 1 round left, it must be the left most column. If you try in the right column, it'll fail. On my side, I do a get an General Error. I have change the code so you can't continue the playoff without team on the left column.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français