AHL Devils, Canes and Jackets available

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
GMangs
The Crazy / Le Fou

AHL Devils, Canes and Jackets available

Post by GMangs »

We are currently in our 6th year, 12th season. We will be starting our playoffs next week. All three teams will be missing the off-season. They have been without a GM this whole season. However, with a good active GM, they should be able to become competitive again.

We are removing the Whalers and Flyers and going to a 26 team league. We use BRHL ratings and sim two seasons per calendar year. Our draft is held during our summer off-season. The upcoming draft in the 2020 NHL draft class.

Please visit our site below and contact me through the contact section if you are interested in joining or have questions.

http://atlantichockeyleague.com/

The main page hasn't been updated in awhile due to time constraints.
GMangs
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: AHL Devils, Canes and Jackets available

Post by GMangs »

Bump. Currently at game four of cup finals. Off-season will be starting in about a week.
alex333
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: AHL Devils, Canes and Jackets available

Post by alex333 »

I do not recommend this league. I am a former GM of this league and had to resign because the commissioner no longer had my confidence.

The commissioner is very arrogant and he changes the rules as he sees fit. If you want to join a league with integrity, I advise you not to choose the AHL.