(Partial) Auto roster problem?

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
Savard
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

(Partial) Auto roster problem?

Post by Savard »

Bonjour! Je souhaite vous avez eu un joyeux noel! :)

I am not sure if there is a bug or not, but it seems weird. I have a team with incomplete roster (17 instead of 18 skaters dressed on the farm). The pro roster is legal. I would expect the sim to attempt a "partial auto roster" to fix the issue, and I think that's what it does. However it doesn't only fix the farm roster problem, but also swaps a pro dressed player and a pro scratched player, so it seems like it does a full auto roster? I could reproduce the issue by clicking "partial auto roster" manually in the sim.

Another question: the sim never automatically sends a player on waivers, or does it? I think it did in pst season, but this year I am running into roster issues for some teams because the sim refuses to send players on waivers with auto roster.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: (Partial) Auto roster problem?

Post by SimonT »

Auto Roster is not means to be intelligent feature. :) And it's wanted to like that.

For waiver, yes, the STHS will never send a player to waiver. If it could be case, a stupid function could permit a team to lost players to another team.

Don't forget, the goal of the STHS is to allow human GM to manage their team, not the STHS itself.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
Savard
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by Savard »

Thanks!
stifard
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau