there's something wrong with the 1-2-2 auto line strategie

This area should be used by GMs from different leagues to share their experiences about things such as line combinations, which skills are good etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les DG de diffèrentes ligues pour partager leur expèrience à propos des combinaisons alignement, quel sont les attributs d'un joueurs les plus utilises etc.
golgo13
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

there's something wrong with the 1-2-2 auto line strategie

Post by golgo13 »

I have 31 teams in my league using BRHL cotes and setting suggest by the guy who build the set, i have 4 teams without GM all playing at auto line 1-2-2 ... 2 of them Calgary an Blues are 1st of there division :shock: with ok teams not that good so i ask my GM if they wan me to try to put ther's 2nd goalie so i put in the net dubnik a 63 OV for blues and casey theSmith at 69 OV for calgary (MA Fleury have a 83 OV)and they are both 8-1-1 in ther last 10 games and like 17-1-2 in the last 20 games ... At this point 6-7 of my GM start to play auto line and they all winning a lot more then before . So i ask myself why passing so much time making stratégie when the auto line is the top way to go .

Am i the only one finding this a little bit frustrating ??? How come a 63 OV goalie can win 10 in a row :evil: :?
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Re: there's something wrong with the 1-2-2 auto line strategie

Post by ynohtna »

You need to set your other variables so that the default doesn't work well.

Some Example I've done the following,
- make the default line times 30-30-20-20.
- set my fatigue so that 100EN forwards should be about 19mins a game. 100EN D about 24mins
- target goalies to start feeling fatigue after about 35 shots for a 100EN goalie.

My auto line teams are not doing better than the active teams trying different combinations.
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.
golgo13
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by golgo13 »

ynohtna wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:19 am You need to set your other variables so that the default doesn't work well.

Some Example I've done the following,
- make the default line times 30-30-20-20.
- set my fatigue so that 100EN forwards should be about 19mins a game. 100EN D about 24mins
- target goalies to start feeling fatigue after about 35 shots for a 100EN goalie.

My auto line teams are not doing better than the active teams trying different combinations.
thanks make the default line times 30-30-20-20 helping a lot !!!
ynohtna
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by ynohtna »

happy to hear it helps out!
BFHL Admin/Commish
http://www.thebfhl.ca/bfhl
Now in Season 15, using BRHL Player v2.1 Ratings modified.