How To "FULFILL" Conditional Draft Pick

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
SICHLCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

How To "FULFILL" Conditional Draft Pick

Post by SICHLCommish »

I have wondered this for awhile but only tonight decided to ask how it is supposed to be done.

The simulator only seems to allow for "REMOVE Condition From Draft Picks". Where is the "FULFILL Condition" button? When the condition is fulfilled then the pick should easily transfer to the team.

So far the way I have been doing it is by removing the condition from the pick and then trading the pick for nothing in return in a separate transaction. This creates a kinda messy looking transactions page and doesn't really reflect reality. The team didn't trade the pick for nothing. The condition was fulfilled so the pick transferred ownership as previously agreed upon.

Am I missing something? How do other Commissioners do this? I have searched the manual for "conditional" and don't see anything. Do I need to submit a feature request? I know those always go over well :D
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: How To "FULFILL" Conditional Draft Pick

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

You are not missing anything. It's the proper way to do it. If I ever do a "Fulfull" feature, it'll recreate a new transaction anyway because I think it's important to note that condition was fulfull.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français