Contrats

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
mr.hockey17
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Contrats

Post by mr.hockey17 »

Salut!

J'ai utilisé le fichier de ratings 2022 de Bryce, mais les contrats ne sont pas les bons. En fait, j'ai beaucoup de contrats à 0$. :(

Est-ce que ça existe des fichiers seulement pour updater les contrats? Nous fonctionnons habituellement avec 1 an en retard pour les contrats, donc, par exemple, Makar commencerait son gros contrat cette saison (plutôt que la saison dernière).

Nous sommes partants pour débourser s'il le faut! $$

Merci d'avance!
BeardCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Contrats

Post by BeardCommish »

Dale Hunter
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Dale Hunter »

BeardCommish wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:36 pm https://www.capfriendly.com/ :)
You should have never changed your format. You were Metallica and you sold out to be like all the others.

Still I hope for the best in the new format.
BeardCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by BeardCommish »

Dale Hunter wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:41 am
You should have never changed your format. You were Metallica and you sold out to be like all the others.

Still I hope for the best in the new format.
LOL...when you get ripped apart and gutted in your 2nd year, it takes a lot of the passion you have to dedicate that kind of time to something like that. Sim-based requires a lot of attention and buy-in from everyone, and unfortunately, I just didn't have that in me anymore.

We're still rockin'. Waitlist with a full league, so, if that's selling out, I guess I'm guilty. ;)