Looking for 2 New GMs - CMHL

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
CMHLCommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Looking for 2 New GMs - CMHL

Post by CMHLCommish »

Hey,

The Cyber Management Hockey League (CMHL) is entering its 19th season and we're looking for GMs for Boston and Chicago.

We are a hybrid sim/nhl-rerate league using sim engine 1.5. We have both pro and farm leagues and GMs manage a team in each. Players playing 20 or more pro-level sim games get a sim rerate, all others get an NHL rerate. In-season, we sim 5-6 days a week.

I was the Commish of the league for most of the first 10 seasons. I left the league for a while due to life but returned at the start of Season 17. We have a very strong core of GMs with over half the GMs having been in the league for 10+ seasons. Our turnover rate is small with only 2-3 vacancies coming up every year.

We have a custom website that I built myself back when I was commish and that I revived last year - link above. We do not use the web client yet but hope to some day - for now, we require GMs to download the GM Client and submit the lines file via the website.

We just started the UFA period of the offseason and will be starting to sim games probably late October...we tend to run about a month or so behind the NHL schedule. So there is time still to get in and put a stamp on a team before the season.

If interested, feel free to join the forums (link on website) and introduce yourself. You can mention that you saw this ad and our curremt commish (Dave/lightningbolt) will get in touch via our forums to discuss the positions and onboard successful candidates.

Any questions, feel free to reach out here or on our CMHL forums (I'm habsfan93 over there).

Cheers!
CMHLCommish

Re: Looking for 2 New GMs - CMHL

Post by CMHLCommish »

Bump...we still have the two spots from Sept available (BOS and CHI) and we now have a third spot as our STL GM just stepped down for personal reasons. We are 12 games into the season and the Blues have the best record in the league thus far so an opportunity to step right into a winning team. Both BOS and CHI are holding their own, each sitting 9th in their conference, so a good chance for a GM to prove he can be a playoff GM.
CMHLCommish

Re: Looking for 2 New GMs - CMHL

Post by CMHLCommish »

Bump...still a few spots available in the CMHL, we are about 30+ games into our 19th season now. We are in the midst of an administrative reconfiguration as our Commish has had to step down due to health issues but the league carries on!
Come check us out, join the forums and feel free to send me a message (I'm habsfan93 over there).