Price Increase / Augmentation des prix 2022

Official Announcements / Annonces Officiel
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Price Increase / Augmentation des prix 2022

Post by SimonT »

It has been 18 months since the last price updated for the STHS version 3 subscriptions. As the cost-of-living increases and the purpose of the subscription model is to ensure long-term longevity of the STHS and of your league, I decided to increase the cost of the STHS subscription. The one (1) year subscription increases from $ 25 to $ 35 CND. The two (2) year subscription increases from $ 44 to $ 54 CND. For the subscription with web hosting, the one (1) year subscription increases from $ 75 to $ 85 CND and two (2) year subscription increases from $ 135 to $ 155 CND.
These changes apply today.

If you have any questions, please comment on this thread.

Thank you.

Ça fait 18 mois depuis la dernière mise à jour du prix de l’abonnement de la version 3 du STHS. Comme le coût de la vie augmente et que l’objectif du modèle d’abonnement est d’assurer la longévité à long terme du STHS et de votre ligue, j’ai décidé d’augmenter le coût de l’abonnement au STHS. L’abonnement d'un (1) an passe de 25 $ à 35 $ CND. L’abonnement de deux (2) ans passe de 35 $ à 44 $ CND. Ces changements s'appliquent dès aujourd'hui. Pour l'abonnement avec hébergement web, l'abonnement d'un (1) an passe de 75 $ à 85 $ CND et l'abonnement de deux (2) ans passe de 135 $ à 155 $ CND.

Si vous avez des questions, veuillez commenter ce sujet.

Merci.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
BeardCommish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Re: Price Increase / Augmentation des prix 2022

Post by BeardCommish »

Honestly, I think you could probably charge a bit more (I know, no commissioner out there wants to pay more lol). But honestly, for the 365-day nature of sim leagues in most places, the value of the simulator is far more than $30 CDN - only $22.30 right now for US folks. Have you thought about maybe doing a monthly subscription with a minimum 6-month commitment with a bigger yearly price?

Also, I think I speak for a decent amount of commissioners when I say that there are some of us who would be willing to help fund some cool extras that could really help a lot of leagues. #1 would be designing a client-type app for mobile devices, or a stand-alone mobile lines/roster uploader for mobile that isn't tied to the full dynamic website (for us old codgers still using the legacy output pages, especially). I know an app is troublesome, but perhaps if the money could be raised so it's not all on you, Simon, building a stand-alone lines/roster manager (even if not a direct app) would be greatly appreciated by the community.
CMHLCommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by CMHLCommish »

Hey Simon, just a heads up, your announcement says $30/year but on the Buy page, it says $35/year. Not sure which is correct.
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

CMHLCommish wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:38 pm Hey Simon, just a heads up, your announcement says $30/year but on the Buy page, it says $35/year. Not sure which is correct.
Thank, I have fix it in Index page.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français