Regarding the attendances

Any questions related to version 2 or version 3 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 2 ou la version 3 devraient être demandées ici.
DerKommissar
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Regarding the attendances

Post by DerKommissar »

I tried to find an answer to this question by looking in the old posts of the forum but I could find only part of the answer.

The question is pretty simple: What is taken into account for the attendance to a game

I know the tickets price (of course) have an incidence.

The star points do too. I'm not to sure how it works though. From what I've read it give a boost from 1 to 5% depending how many Star Points in the game. But, does it count both teams or only the home team?

Somewhere else I think I understood from an answer to a question that the rivalries have an impact too. How does that work? Also a boost? Of how much?

Other factors might play a role but I'm not sure; Does the overall talent (average OV of a team for example) plays a role. If it does, how does it work? Does the records of a team or its winning sequence is a factor? Once again, if it does, how does it work?

Other things that I'm not mentioning is taken into account?

Also, is there a part of randomness in all that. Meaning, if I take two games, same price tickets, same star points, same rivalry, will I get the same attendance?

Thanks in advance
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Re: Regarding the attendances

Post by SimonT »

The most important variable is how much your team prices are over or under the league average ticket price. After, there is multiple other factors than come in: Morale, Star Power, Random Variation, Playoff, Team Popularity and finally, Season Ticket.

Players OV, Winning or Losing Sequence, Standing are not taken account in the normal.

As I said previously, you never get the same results. Every formula of the STHS has more randomness in it.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
DerKommissar

Post by DerKommissar »

Me again...

Just to make sure, so rivalries have no impact?

And the Star Power, for a single game, do we add the Star Power from both teams or is only the home team has an impact?
SimonT
STHS Owner / Propriétaire du STHS

Post by SimonT »

Hi.

Rivalries has no impact on finance. It's a setting to make a game simulation a more physical game.

Both team Star Power are calculated.
-SimonT
Forum Administrator / Administrateur du Forum
STHS Owner / Propriètaire du STHS
English V2 & V3 Manual - Manuel V2 & V3 Français
DerKommissar

Post by DerKommissar »

Thank you