ADS Ratings 2022-2023: Release Date of May 14th

This forum should be use to discust players ratings. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par discuté des côtes des joueurs.
doogiski
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

ADS Ratings 2022-2023: Release Date of May 14th

Post by doogiski »

Following in the footsteps of the impressive and perennial favourite BRHL ratings package, I thought it was just about time to include a PSA for my ratings package as a couple of customers from last year have inquired about the ETA for this year's release. The 3rd edition of the ADS Ratings package is currently being compiled and will be available to the masses on May 14th, 2023. For those new to this particular rating package, please see this post for a bit of a primer (viewtopic.php?t=15096).

Numerous enhancements were road-mapped for this year and have either been completed or will be completed in time for the release date. These include, but are not limited to:
  • 2-season ratings: After numerous requests, the ratings package will come in multiple flavours and that includes a single-season and 2-season package. The 2-season package will weight the previous two seasons with a 70/30 split.
  • Accurate positions: Previous versions had all forwards simply with the forward designation, all defenders as defenders and goalies as goalies. This year will accurately define positions as based on NHL.com for forwards whether they be LW, RW or C.
  • Salary information: Every player who has an NHL contract will have accurate contract values for term and AAV.
  • Enhanced engine information: Originally the package was reliably released to work with the v1.5 engine. Testing is currently underway to see which settings work in concert with this package for both the v2.0 and v2.1 engine. Playability settings will be included for the package for all three engine versions. Granted, if I feel that the playability settings don't result in good enough game play, I will inform those interested I will not be releasing a package for that particular engine version.

If you have any questions about whether this package will work for your league, I'm more than happy to chat. Please DM me or contact me directly at [email protected].

Thanks!
august
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: ADS Ratings 2022-2023: Release Date of May 14th

Post by august »

Let me know if you have rating for version 2.1 that work properly.
Marc the Habs Fan
The Crazy / Le Fou

Re: ADS Ratings 2022-2023: Release Date of May 14th

Post by Marc the Habs Fan »

Can't wait to see these ratings tomorrow!
2M4B - online since 2003-2004
http://www.2m4b.com