Problems uploading draftpick.csv file

Everything about the STHS Web Portal - Open Source Version / Tout ce qui touché le STHS WebPortal – Open Source
psycosis
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Problems uploading draftpick.csv file

Post by psycosis » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Hello... I just started/activated me 2017-2018 season and when I tried to upload the files I get an error message for just that file...

here is the error message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY Day DESC, Number DESC LIMIT 4,1' at line 1

any ideas?

psycosis

Re: Problems uploading draftpick.csv file

Post by psycosis » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:17 pm

So i got my cousin to take a look at it.... this is the complete error message.... any ideas?

query_GetRunnerUp
SELECT s.Number FROM proteam as p, proteamstandings as s, seasons as x WHERE p.Number=s.Number AND x.Season=2017 AND x.S_ID=s.Season_ID AND (s.PlayOffEliminated='True' OR s.PlayOffEliminated='Vrai') AND x.SeasonType=0 ORDER BY s.W DESC LIMIT 0,1

query_GetConfLooserB
SELECT s.VisitorTeam as Number FROM schedule s, seasons as t WHERE t.Season=2017 AND t.SeasonType=0 AND s.Season_ID=t.S_ID AND (s.HomeTeam=) ORDER BY Day DESC, Number DESC LIMIT 4,1

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY Day DESC, Number DESC LIMIT 4,1' at line 1

JimToupet
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by JimToupet » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:23 am

You have this error because you don't have a value after the = in your query_GetConfLooserB query.

Don't know why this error occurs when uploading draftpicks file. This query don't look related.

psycosis

Post by psycosis » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Est-ce qu'il y a une manière de savoir quelle valeur il me manque? Des idées pour arranger le probleme, JimToupet?

JimToupet
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by JimToupet » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:39 am

Je ne peux le dire mais ça ressemble à une équipe "fantôme" dans ta table proteam ou proteamstanding.

psycosis

Post by psycosis » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:47 pm

Pourtant j'ai vérifié les 2 tables dans mon control panel de mon site et je ne semble pas avoir d'équipes fantome.