SIM Hockey League Web Portal

Any questions related to version 1 should be ask here. / Toutes les questions sur la version 1 devraient être demandées ici.
Benedm
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

SIM Hockey League Web Portal

Post by Benedm »

Hello(English following) / Salut

je cherche une interface "esthétiquement intéressante" pour ma ligue.

- j'aimerais savoir si le portail "SIM Hockey League Web Portal" est toujours fonctionnel?
- j'aimerais savoir si le portail fonctionne avec la version STHS 1-1-13?
- j'aimerais savoir si avec ce portail je peux aisément modifier le nombre d'équipes dans ma ligue. Ex: Cette année j'ai 24 équipes, l'année prochaine on fait une expansion et on passe à 28

I'm looking for a "cool looking" portal for my league.
- I would like to know if the "SIM Hockey League Web Portal" is still fonctionnal?
- I would like to know if the portal work with the STHS 1-1-13 version?
- I would also like to know if with this portal I can easily switch my num ber of team in my league? EX.: this year I have 24 teams and next year I expand the league to 28 team?

Thank you / Merci
http://www.lhvqr.com
Une ligue sérieuse! Pour le fair-play!
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Re: SIM Hockey League Web Portal

Post by Icepilot »

Benedm wrote:Hello(English following) / Salut

je cherche une interface "esthétiquement intéressante" pour ma ligue.

- j'aimerais savoir si le portail "SIM Hockey League Web Portal" est toujours fonctionnel?
- j'aimerais savoir si le portail fonctionne avec la version STHS 1-1-13?
- j'aimerais savoir si avec ce portail je peux aisément modifier le nombre d'équipes dans ma ligue. Ex: Cette année j'ai 24 équipes, l'année prochaine on fait une expansion et on passe à 28

I'm looking for a "cool looking" portal for my league.
- I would like to know if the "SIM Hockey League Web Portal" is still fonctionnal?
Yes - But if your knowledge in PHP is limited you will find it frustrating to use.

- I would like to know if the portal work with the STHS 1-1-13 version?
Yes there is a Version 1 of the portal. Don't know if it is still being supported though.

- I would also like to know if with this portal I can easily switch my num ber of team in my league? EX.: this year I have 24 teams and next year I expand the league to 28 team?
Yes - But if your knowledge in PHP is limited you will find it frustrating to use.

Thank you / Merci
Benedm
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Benedm »

Merci pour la réponse

Avez-vous des suggestions de portails visuellement intéressant à me proposer? Si oui, où puis-je me procurer la licence?

Merci!

Thank you for the answer

Do you have any suggestions where I could find a visually interesting Web Portal? If so, where can I get the licence?

Thank you!
http://www.lhvqr.com
Une ligue sérieuse! Pour le fair-play!
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Benedm wrote:Merci pour la réponse

Avez-vous des suggestions de portails visuellement intéressant à me proposer? Si oui, où puis-je me procurer la licence?

Merci!

Thank you for the answer

Do you have any suggestions where I could find a visually interesting Web Portal? If so, where can I get the licence?

Thank you!

Well if you looking for the version 1 of the web portal, you will find it here: http://www.simhl.net/node/6

Other than that one you will have to find someone who knows how to program PHP and get them to set you up.
I have seen some people who have modified the Web Portal or have created a similar one. But those league like to keep those to themselves as it makes their league site unique.