Using Salaries

This forum is for league commissioners seeking advice when it comes to league related issues; rules, free agency system etc. / Ce forum devrait être utilisé par les commissaires qui cherches des conseils pour les aider à rouler leur ligue; règlements, systême agent libre etc.
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Using Salaries

Post by shamrocks »

Guys/Gals,
Just wondering how you use your Salaries in your league? Do you just use the NHL's salaries for players or do you have your own salaries. Just curious.
STHS Version 3.4.0.0
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

Right now, in the leagues first season, we have NHL Salarys. But next season I'll be doing a 20% drop in the salary cap and player salarys so teams can make money instead of sitting on the edge of bankruptcy.
NNHL-Commish
The Accomplished One / L'Accompli

Post by NNHL-Commish »

I have my own chart of salaries. Based on the OV and the lenght of the contract.
Hugo
NNHL-Commish
http://www.newnhl.net
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

NNHL-Commish wrote:I have my own chart of salaries. Based on the OV and the lenght of the contract.
Thats what I use as well, but we don't use contract's at all. I just set them all to 6.
STHS Version 3.4.0.0
shamrocks
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by shamrocks »

Just wondering how you all use Waivers, Farm System and if you set a certainly number of players that can be protected during offseason? For Free Agency.. in other words, how you use contracts... Just trying to implement those into our league at some point.
STHS Version 3.4.0.0