NCHL Is going to be updated to the STHS Webportal Website.

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
nchlcommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

NCHL Is going to be updated to the STHS Webportal Website.

Post by nchlcommish »

Hey everyone do you want to put your money were your Mouth is The NCHL is looking for you AKA: National Canadian Hockey League Regular Season Just started today. If your looking for a Perment League that will never Restart or Shut Down then this is the league for you. Salary Cap is set at 56 Million I have 1 Co Commisioner and one Trade Commisioner. It's the STSH first time ever 18 Team League all Canadian Teams No American Team. The Season is at 64 Game Schedule. 32 Home and 32 Away. I sim 2 sims a day 7 days a week. Just installed a Brand New Message Board Today. If your interested in Joining the following Information is below. I have also Spend about 60 hours a week on the league witch is more hours then any other Commisioners spend on their leagues. You don't need to send in your league files I do all the Lines myself just like the real NHL all you need to do is Participate and all of that fun stuff. The Information is followed. Just to let everyone know as of May 2008 the NCHL will have a new website I Just purchase the STHS Webportal website so everything will be completly changed and updated.

Website: http://www.nationalcanadianhockeyleague.bravehost.com
League Email/MSN: [email protected]
AIM: nchlcommish

I will be moving to the Philippines Next month so with me having no work for the next 2 years This league will be the only thing I have to keep myself going so thats how I can tell you its a Perment League.

NCHL Commisioner
Shaun Young
Email: [email protected]

NCHL Co Commisioner
Alan
Email: [email protected]

Can Contact either one of us for Following Information
Message Board for the NCHL is Supported bye phpBB