CFHL Re-Opens with Portal!

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
UltimateCommish
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

CFHL Re-Opens with Portal!

Post by UltimateCommish »

After only opening its doors for 1 day, CFHL recruited 11 GMs. However, we need 30 to start. So, this is why I am here.

Ever find yourself in a league where the Commissioner has the best team, even after they took a crappy team only a season or two ago?

Ever notice how the Commissioner seems to get favoured trades?

These are all things that I've noticed and I have also come to think about maybe having in hind sight from previously Commissioned leagues.

Well, I offer nothing of the sort. STHS ratings have been scrutinized for being LOW in comparison to the competition (not really a competition) of FHLSIM. The new ratings I have been granted use of will be more reflective of what you should see, salaries are as up to date as I can do.

All of this, and the STHS Portal web design has been purchased and configured on the site. I also will not be taking a team, I will be acting as interim GM on teams when a GM is lost, or hopefully never, removed.

So, what do you have to lose? Nothing! Everything here is a gain for you!

http://cfhl.cmcaconsultation.com
Hover over "league" then select GM Waiting List and sign up today! Teams are going to be going fast!

Chrispe
[email protected]
Fan of the Game

Re: CFHL Re-Opens with Portal!

Post by Fan of the Game »

Is there a draft?
UltimateCommish

Re: CFHL Re-Opens with Portal!

Post by UltimateCommish »

There will be no player draft.

First come, first serve for the teams, as per the norm.

only need 7 GMs to fill the league, 2 to get started in pre-season.