Internet Hockey League Looking for GM's

Looking for a GM or a league? This is the place to put your ads. / Vous cherchez un GM ou une ligue? C'est le forum pour mettre votre publicité.
Moose
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Re: Internet Hockey League Looking for GM's

Post by Moose »

This is a bad league. The Commsioner Blouin offended me deeply...He also makes New GM's feel uncomfortable.
titloup45
The Crazy / Le Fou

Post by titloup45 »

You're link doesn't work
Kitsune
The Addict / Le Drogué

Post by Kitsune »

Moose wrote:This is a bad league. The Commsioner Blouin offended me deeply...He also makes New GM's feel uncomfortable.
Its one thing to have a beef with someone, but to dig up a thread thats been dead for almost two years and complain is inexcusable...
Moose
New in Town / Le Ptit Nouveau

Post by Moose »

The guy made fun of my name , and basically called me a moron than kicked me out of his league after a day over some hunch he had. He 'friggin trashed me
Icepilot
Moderator / Modérateur

Post by Icepilot »

Try to get the story right next time.

The reason i let you go was that the IP address you were registered with on our message board was the same IP address of a previous GM who we fired from the league on 2 occassions. The second time he came back under an assumed name.
After having spoken to you via MSN i found out you knew the person who i had fired and i was watching out for my league.

Weather you are a different person to the one i fired i had spoke to our leagues BOD and we decided to not let you in as we could not be 100% sure you were not the same GM that we had fired.

And i already told you i was sorry if for any reason i had offended you at that time.

That was also like 4-5 months ago.

Give it a rest already.